Personal data policy
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova as a personal data operator, through this policy explains how personal data is collected, used, processed and managed in the online environment.
The personal data policy is based on the legislative framework established by Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "Regulation").
In the event that you wish to obtain more information regarding the policies and procedures applicable by the National Theater "Marin Sorescu" Craiova in the field of confidentiality and processing of personal data, we ask you to indicate this aspect in writing to the address: email@example.com
"Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova is a public cultural institution of local interest, with as its main object of activity the realization of artistic productions consisting of theater performances from national and universal dramaturgy, performances and cultural and artistic events with the aim of promoting the act of culture .
Terms having the following meanings are used in this procedure:
"personal data" - any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
"processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
"restriction of processing" - the marking of stored personal data for the purpose of limiting their further processing;
"profiling" means any form of automatic processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects of the natural person's work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements;
„Operator” – Teatrul Național „Marin Sorescu” Craiova, entitate care stabilește scopurile și mijloacele de prelucrare a datelor cu caracter personal; atunci când scopurile și mijloacele prelucrării sunt stabilite în conformitate cu prevederile legale aplicabile.
"data subject's consent" - any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of his or her wishes by which the data subject signifies his or her unambiguous agreement to the processing of his or her personal data;
"supervisory authority" - National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
"Plaformă online" - the internet pages developed under the domain name owned by the "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova - www.tncms.ro
"Online Social Media Platform" - any platform, whether owned by the Operator or not, through which the Operator's business is promoted in any way.
"Cookies" are small text files stored on your device (computer, tablet or mobile) when you are on the Internet, including the website.
- Collection of personal data
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova processes personal data on the basis of:
- legal provisions on employment relationships;
- legal provisions on contracts with collaborators;
- legal provisions on public safety and security;
- free, informed and express consent;
- the legitimate interest belonging to the National Theater "Marin Sorescu" Craiova which derives from the nature of the object of activity
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova will process personal data until the end of the legal retention period or the declared retention period, as the case may be, or until the moment when their deletion is requested, according to the applicable legal provisions.
For personal data for which there is no legally established retention period, the "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova declares that its own retention period is 10 years.
- How personal data is collected
We may collect or receive personal data from you through the website, social media platforms, forms, apps, devices. Collecting and receiving personal data may be done in this way:
- i) directly from you in the following situations:
- create an account on the websites you own;
- the purchase of cultural services provided by the Theatre and the provision of this data at that time, simultaneously with consent, if this ticket purchase option is integrated;
iii) through the use of personal data provided by you on social media platforms
- iv) for marketing activities carried out by the "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova regarding your information about the cultural services that may interest you. The following processing is carried out for the marketing activity:
- sending marketing communications that can be tailored to the profile created;
- participation in the activities and programmes developed (loyalty, promotion, competitions, etc.);
- the transmission of personalised information based on data provided on the basis of consent;
- identifying your location.
- Types of personal data
"Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova collects and uses the information you provide. Depending on how you interact with us, the following personal data will be processed:
- online platform user registration - website
Personal data processed:
- Full name;
- E-mail address;
- ID, username and password;
- Description or personal preferences;
- The data you log in with on social media sites (if you share this personal data with us)
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova uses social platforms to facilitate the creation and quick access of the user account created within the online platform - website.
- sending generic communications (e.g. Newsletter)
Personal data processed:
- email address
- name and surname
By subscribing to the Newsletter you give us the right to process your personal data in order to send you personalised information. This processing may involve the analysis of your user and customer profile for the sole purpose of providing you with a better presentation of our services and products.
You can exercise your right to object at any time by unsubscribing from the Newsletter.
iii. Surfing online
Information collected through cookies or similar technologies ("cookies" *) as part of browsing the website / applications of the National Theater "Marin Sorescu" Craiova and / or the website / applications of a third party.
- Ensure better functioning of our website and applications,
- Correct display of content,
- Creating and retaining your login data, customising the interface, ensuring the security of the website/application against fraud or misuse.
- Create statistics to know users' reactions to the products/services/campaigns/actions.
- Carrying out advertising actions to send you advertisements within the online environment for products or services that are of interest to you
- Conducting online behavioural advertising actions on the distribution of information/advertising in the online environment which may lead to its posting on social/other online platforms.
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova intends to ensure a communication that corresponds to the legitimate interest regarding the communication of offers regarding our products and services. In this sense, it is possible that in the situation in which you visited our website, we present you with relevant offers in other digital media as well.
- use of social platforms
The personal data to which we have access in the context of interaction through social platforms is mainly generated by you. The use of social platforms by the National Theater "Marin Sorescu" Craiova is carried out to ensure communication, promotion and advertising regarding the products and services made available.
The personal data we have access to:
- first and last name
- email address
– photo published as a profile picture;
– personal description or preferences;
– the data with which you will log in on the social networking sites
– other information you have shared with us about yourself (for example, through the “My Account” page, contacting us or providing your own content such as photos or reviews, or
– the direct connection with us by accessing the chat function (messenger) available
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova also offers interested persons the option of registration, account creation within the online platform - website through the account held/created within the social media platforms. This option was created to simplify the process of registering and accessing your account.
If you do so, please be aware that you are sharing your profile information based on the settings of the social media platform used to create your account.
To learn more about applicable privacy and data protection policies, we recommend that you visit the policies included within the respective platforms.
- Using apps and devices
Personal data processed:
- name and surname;
- email address
- Date of birth
– personal description or preferences;
– profile photo selected
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova has developed mobile applications to ensure easy interaction in the online environment through the use of mobile devices. By downloading the app you can give us your consent regarding location data or contact data. Location-based tools are collected solely to provide information about the services we may provide to you in relation to the geographic area in which you are located.
We recommend that you go through your mobile device's instructions on understanding the settings and how to change them.
- Automatic processing
Automated processing is mainly used to ensure the security of transactions made through our online platforms. On how to initiate and complete transactions within the online platform please see _ Terms and Conditions.
Profiling is any form of automatic processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects of the natural person's work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements. The action of processing through profiling may be carried out by us following the collection of personal data in one or more of the ways indicated above and which may be used for legitimate marketing actions exclusively related to the cultural services activity provided.
- Sharing and transfer of personal data
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova has a firm policy regarding the processing of personal data and will take all necessary measures to prevent personal data from being traded for marketing purposes.
We may share your personal data with third parties mainly for the following purposes:
- a) prevention of possible fraud;
- b) securitisation of trading shares, payment;
- c) îndeplinirea obiectivelor specifice în concordanță cu interesul legitim al Teatrului Național „Marin Sorescu” Craiova;
- (d) carrying out activities relating to IT services (maintenance and support), advertising and communication, digital services, public relations management.
- e) express consent;
- f) compliance with the obligations imposed by the legal provisions in force;
- f) compliance with the provisions of judgments handed down by the courts and/or other competent State entities;
- Rights of the data subject
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679/EU, as a data subject you have the following rights:
The right of access means that you have the right to obtain a confirmation/denial from us as to whether or not we are processing your personal data and, if so, you have the right of access to that data and to the information regarding the manner in which it is processed. The provision of the requested information will in principle be made free of charge. In the situation where you request copies of the information already communicated and/or in the situation of repeated requests, the "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova has the right to charge a reasonable fee to be communicated in advance. The "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova has the right to refuse to respond in the event of excessive, repeated, unfounded requests.
The right to data portability refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to have these data transmitted directly to another controller (controller, processor) if this is technically feasible and reasonable. The right to data portability is only applicable on the basis of your express consent or when processing is carried out by automated means.
The right to object refers to the right to object to the processing of your personal data. If there is a legal justification regarding the processing, which prevails over the interests and guaranteed rights or there is a public interest or the purpose is determined by the establishment, exercise or defense of a right, we can continue the data processing. "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova recognizes the right you have to object to the marketing activity carried out.
The right to object to marketing activity, including profiling, is your exclusive right and option to unsubscribe or opt-out of direct marketing communications at any time. If you wish to object to any profiling activity, please contact us using the information below.
The right to rectification is aimed at correcting, without undue delay, personal data which are inaccurate or which contain inaccuracies or are not up to date. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
The right to erasure of data ("right to be forgotten") means the right to have personal data erased, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, withdrawal of consent and the non-existence of another legal basis for processing;
The right to restrict processing can be exercised by you if the data subject disputes the accuracy of the data, the data are unlawfully obtained or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. The restriction for inaccuracy is for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data. Data rectification means marking the data and not using it in the future.
Right to lodge a complaint with a competent authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority:
National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
28-30 General Gheorghe Magheru Boulevard sector 1
Postal code 010336, Bucharest Romania
For further details please visit the Authority's website - www.dataprotection.ro
- Questions and exercise of rights
The application can also be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
From the moment of receiving the request, the "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova will formulate an answer within 30 days. If there are reasonable suspicions regarding the person who sent the request, we can take steps to clarify and confirm that the request was sent by the person concerned. In the situation where the submitted request is complex or a situation of objective impossibility is determined to respond within the indicated term, the "Marin Sorescu" National Theater Craiova will inform about the extension.
Applicable privacy and data protection principles
1) Implementation of policies and procedures with the main objective of ensuring the framework for compliance with the Regulation;
2) Ensuring security and confidentiality in the activities carried out;
3) Compliance with the principles set out in the Regulation, including but not limited to transparency in data processing;
4) Non-involvement in personal data trading;
5) Ensure transparency and information policy regarding the processing of personal data;
6) The use of personal data exclusively for the fulfilment of the stated objectives and purposes;
7) Respect the guaranteed rights of the data subject in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.