Personal data policy
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theatre of Craiova, as personal data controller, hereby explains how personal data is collected, used, processed and managed online.
The personal data policy is based on the legislative framework established by Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "Regulation").
If you wish to obtain more information on the policies and procedures applicable by the National Theatre "Marin Sorescu" Craiova in the field of privacy and processing of personal data, please indicate this in writing to: email@example.com
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theatre Craiova is a public cultural institution of local interest, whose main object of activity is the realization of artistic productions consisting of theatre performances of national and universal dramaturgy, performances and cultural artistic events with the aim of promoting the act of culture.
Terms having the following meanings are used in this procedure:
"personal data" - any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity;
"processing" means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automatic means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
"restriction of processing" - the marking of stored personal data for the purpose of limiting their further processing;
"profiling" means any form of automatic processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects of the natural person's work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements;
"Controller" - "Marin Sorescu" National Theatre Craiova, the entity that determines the purposes and means of processing of personal data; where the purposes and means of processing are determined in accordance with applicable legal provisions.
"data subject's consent" - any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of his or her wishes by which the data subject signifies his or her unambiguous agreement to the processing of his or her personal data;
"supervisory authority" - National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
"Plaform online" - the web pages developed under the domain name owned by the National Theatre "Marin Sorescu" Craiova - www.tncms.ro
"Online Social Media Platform" - any platform, whether owned by the Operator or not, through which the Operator's business is promoted in any way.
"Cookies" are small text files stored on your device (computer, tablet or mobile) when you are on the Internet, including the website.
- Collection of personal data
The National Theatre "Marin Sorescu" Craiova processes personal data under:
- legal provisions on employment relationships;
- legal provisions on contracts with collaborators;
- legal provisions on public safety and security;
- free, informed and express consent;
- the legitimate interest of the Marin Sorescu National Theatre Craiova deriving from the nature of its object of activity
"Marin Sorescu" National Theatre Craiova will process personal data until the end of the legal retention period or the declared retention period, as the case may be, or until the moment when their deletion is requested, according to the applicable legal provisions.
For personal data for which there is no legally established retention period, Marin Sorescu National Theatre Craiova declares that its own retention period is 10 years.
- How personal data is collected
We may collect or receive personal data from you through the website, social media platforms, forms, apps, devices. Collecting and receiving personal data may be done in this way:
- i) directly from you in the following situations:
- create an account on the websites you own;
- the purchase of cultural services provided by the Theatre and the provision of this data at that time, simultaneously with consent, if this ticket purchase option is integrated;
- contacting the National Theatre "Marin Sorescu" Craiova) by using cookies to understand how you interact with our website;
iii) through the use of personal data provided by you on social media platforms
- iv) for marketing activities carried out by the "Marin Sorescu" National Theatre Craiova to inform you about cultural services that may interest you. The following processing is carried out for the marketing activity:
- sending marketing communications that can be tailored to the profile created;
- participation in the activities and programmes developed (loyalty, promotion, competitions, etc.);
- the transmission of personalised information based on data provided on the basis of consent;
- identifying your location.
- Types of personal data
Marin Sorescu National Theatre Craiova collects and uses the information you provide. Depending on how you interact with us, the following personal data will be processed:
- online platform user registration - website
Personal data processed:
- Full name;
- E-mail address;
- ID, username and password;
- Description or personal preferences;
- The data you log in with on social media sites (if you share this personal data with us)
Marin Sorescu National Theatre Craiova uses social platforms to facilitate the creation and quick access to the user account created within the online platform - website.
- sending generic communications (e.g. Newsletter)
Personal data processed:
– email address
– Full name;
By subscribing to the Newsletter you give us the right to process your personal data in order to send you personalised information. This processing may involve the analysis of your user and customer profile for the sole purpose of providing you with a better presentation of our services and products.
You can exercise your right to object at any time by unsubscribing from the Newsletter.
iii. Surfing online
Information collected through cookies or similar technologies ("cookies" *) as part of browsing the Marin Sorescu National Theatre Craiova website/applications and/or third party website/applications.
- Ensure better functioning of our website and applications,
- Correct display of content,
- Creating and retaining your login data, customising the interface, ensuring the security of the website/application against fraud or misuse.
- Create statistics to know users' reactions to the products/services/campaigns/actions.
- Carrying out advertising actions to send you advertisements within the online environment for products or services that are of interest to you
- Conducting online behavioural advertising actions on the distribution of information/advertising in the online environment which may lead to its posting on social/other online platforms.
The Marin Sorescu National Theatre Craiova intends to ensure a communication that corresponds to the legitimate interest in communicating offers regarding our products and services. In this regard, it is possible that in the event that you have visited our website, we may also present you with relevant offers in other digital media.
- use of social platforms
The personal data we have access to in the situation of interaction through social platforms is mainly generated by you. The use of social platforms by the National Theatre "Marin Sorescu" Craiova is carried out in order to ensure communication, promotion and advertising of the products and services made available.
The personal data we have access to:
- first and last name
– email address;
– photo published as a profile picture;
– description or personal preferences;
– the data with which you log in to social media sites
- other information you have shared with us about yourself (e.g. via the "My Account" page, contacting us or providing your own content such as photos or reviews, or
– direct contact with us by accessing the available messenger function
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theatre of Craiova also offers the option of registering and creating an account on the online platform - website through the account held/created on social media platforms. This option has been generated to simplify the registration and account access process.
If you do so, please be aware that you are sharing your profile information based on the settings of the social media platform used to create your account.
To learn more about applicable privacy and data protection policies, we recommend that you visit the policies included within the respective platforms.
- Using apps and devices
Personal data processed:
– Full name;
– email address;
– Date of birth
– description or personal preferences;
– selected profile photo
Marin Sorescu National Theatre Craiova has developed mobile applications to ensure easy interaction in the online environment through the use of mobile devices. By downloading the app you can give us your consent to your location data or contact details. Location-based tools are collected exclusively to provide information about the services we can offer you in relation to the geographical area in which you are located.
We recommend that you go through your mobile device's instructions on understanding the settings and how to change them.
- Automatic processing
Automated processing is mainly used to ensure the security of transactions made through our online platforms. On how to initiate and complete transactions within the online platform please see _ Terms and Conditions.
Profiling is any form of automatic processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects of the natural person's work performance, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements. The action of processing through profiling may be carried out by us following the collection of personal data in one or more of the ways indicated above and which may be used for legitimate marketing actions exclusively related to the cultural services activity provided.
- Sharing and transfer of personal data
The "Marin Sorescu" National Theatre of Craiova has a firm policy regarding the processing of personal data and will take all necessary measures in order not to trade personal data for marketing purposes.
We may share your personal data with third parties mainly for the following purposes:
- a) prevention of possible fraud;
- b) securitisation of trading shares, payment;
- c) the fulfilment of specific objectives in accordance with the legitimate interest of the National Theatre "Marin Sorescu" Craiova;
- (d) carrying out activities relating to IT services (maintenance and support), advertising and communication, digital services, public relations management.
- e) express consent;
- f) compliance with the obligations imposed by the legal provisions in force;
- f) compliance with the provisions of judgments handed down by the courts and/or other competent State entities;
- Rights of the data subject
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679/EU, as a data subject you have the following rights:
The right of access means that you have the right to obtain confirmation/confirmation from us whether or not we are processing personal data about you and, if so, you have the right of access to that data and information on how it is processed. The provision of the requested information will in principle be free of charge. In case you request copies of the information already communicated and/or in case of repeated requests the National Theatre "Marin Sorescu" Craiova has the right to charge a reasonable fee to be communicated in advance. Marin Sorescu" National Theatre Craiova has the right to refuse to respond in case of excessive, repeated, unfounded requests.
The right to data portability refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and the right to have these data transmitted directly to another controller (controller, processor) if this is technically feasible and reasonable. The right to data portability is only applicable on the basis of your express consent or when processing is carried out by automated means.
The right to object concerns the right to object to the processing of personal data. If there is a legal justification for the processing, which overrides the interests and rights guaranteed or there is a public interest or the purpose is determined by the establishment, exercise or defence of a right, we may continue processing the data. The "Marin Sorescu" National Theatre Craiova recognizes your right to object to the marketing activity carried out.
The right to object to marketing activity, including profiling, is your exclusive right and option to unsubscribe or opt-out of direct marketing communications at any time. If you wish to object to any profiling activity, please contact us using the information below.
The right to rectification is aimed at correcting, without undue delay, personal data which are inaccurate or which contain inaccuracies or are not up to date. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
The right to erasure of data ("right to be forgotten") means the right to have personal data erased, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed, withdrawal of consent and the non-existence of another legal basis for processing;
The right to restrict processing can be exercised by you if the data subject disputes the accuracy of the data, the data are unlawfully obtained or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected. The restriction for inaccuracy is for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data. Data rectification means marking the data and not using it in the future.
Right to lodge a complaint with a competent authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority:
National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
28-30 General Gheorghe Magheru Boulevard sector 1
Postal code 010336, Bucharest Romania
For further details please visit the Authority's website - www.dataprotection.ro
- Questions and exercise of rights
The application can also be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of the request, the Marin Sorescu National Theatre Craiova will reply within 30 days. If there are reasonable suspicions regarding the person who sent the request, we may take steps to clarify and confirm that the request was sent by the person concerned. If the request is complex or if it is objectively impossible to reply within the indicated deadline, the Marin Sorescu National Theatre Craiova will inform you of the extension.
Applicable privacy and data protection principles
1) Implementation of policies and procedures with the main objective of ensuring the framework for compliance with the Regulation;
2) Ensuring security and confidentiality in the activities carried out;
3) Compliance with the principles set out in the Regulation, including but not limited to transparency in data processing;
4) Non-involvement in personal data trading;
5) Ensure transparency and information policy regarding the processing of personal data;
6) The use of personal data exclusively for the fulfilment of the stated objectives and purposes;
7) Respect the guaranteed rights of the data subject in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.